7.26.2011

JOOOOOEEEEE!!!!!!

Teresa Giudice is not a happy camper! About 6 hours ago via her Twitter account, she expressed her anger at Bravo for editing the blog she wrote for the site.

She provided a link (http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-07-25/teresa-giudice-clearing-up-drama-caused-by-fame-whore-family-members/) to the blog that she feels gives an unedited, accurate account of the events on Sunday night's episode.

I have not read the Bravo blog, but I did read the one from the above link. It seems that Teresa is saying Lysa, Melissa's sister, is lying when she claims she was punched in the face by Joe Giudice's mother. I have to say that I believe Teresa is telling the truth on this one. Melissa's sisters seem grubby and ridiculous. After all, they do feed Melissa's massive ego to an unhealthy extent.

The rest of the blog discusses the importance of family, how much she wants to work things out with her brother, blah, blah, blah, blah! I swear, I have never in my life seen a group of people more hell-bent on defending their definition of "family." Frankly, if being a family is this difficult for them, they need to break up because I'm starting to feel like I'm watching the Ronnie/Sam "Jersey Shore" drama.

Man, that state knows how to amp up the trash!!

(Photo source: http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-07-25/teresa-giudice-clearing-up-drama-caused-by-fame-whore-family-members/)

No comments:

Post a Comment