7.10.2011

Bail, Jail, & Lobster Tails!



What it is, What it ain't, Blogworld!! Christina Rose here. I'm putting my stamp on the blogosphere. Kicking off my reality chops with the Mob Wives Reunion. I love how they are all trying to act so classy and put together. SN: Wendy Williams' s boobs are looking particularly ripe tonight! Watching this season, I learned many an important lesson about what its like to be Italian in America (s/o to Soledad O'brien). Apparently, respect is more valuable than gold OR those hideous furs these ladies have been rocking so comfortably. Also, when you find yourself at a loss for words just insert the F word for as many words as you are missing. Lastly, Black and Red are the colors of royalty. Don't get me wrong, I like the mob wives. But, I LOVE the way they make the Real Housewives of Atlanta look classy and tactful.


Drita "Bad Bitch" D'Avanzo has been with her boo (Karen "IDGAF" Gravano's ex or whatever) for 11 years....8 of which he has been incarcerated. C'mon guys. I do believe "fail" would be the appropriate word to describe this relationship. Needless to say, a divorce is now on the table b/c get this...he actually found time to cheat on her somewhere in there. Also, they say they wanna date normal guys. They also say normal guys wouldn't date them because of their mob affiliation. I believe Karen said "with my father being Sammy the Bull..." and muttered on about the perils of dating. Correct me if I'm wrong , but uh ain't yo daddy been behind bars like thutty years now? Trust me, dear. Ain't nobody checking for Sammy but cellmate 8792. Then, Carla "WhatEVAH" Facciolo drops the bomb on us all that her boyfriend, whom she got her toucous kicked for, is GONE! Hold the effin phone! Reliving that epic moment when she smashed Renee "Where's Junyah" Graziano in the face and got stomped off--I rolled and laughed and rolled. How are you STILL taking up for your douche bag ex who gropes your friends' body parts in front of you? My suggestion: swallow a shot a bleach. That should clear right up *insert kanye shrug*. Renee's response to the news, "Ya nothing but a filler, b***h!

As for the Karen-Drita drama, Lee D'Avanzo must be something like the best dick in Jersey. Where is Carmela Soprano or Caroline Manzo? We need the Mob Polizia to regulate this situation. It has spiraled out of control. Episode 1 they were buddies--Season Finale upper lips are being split. Karen is pushing this book on people like starving artists push their demo tapes for the lowski. I hope this ish is a best seller because its good for all the ass that's getting whooped over it. That's all I'm saying. The Soprano-esque foolery going on at that restaurant that day was truly epic. Don't you just love how Drita is all apologetic about it now?? I wonder if she ever mentioned that the only reason she called this meeting was to blow off steam about her cheating husband. Prolly not. Hmmm.....One thing is for sure, these wenches ate good....You's guys are the best TV! I don't know what we'll do for the next 6 to 8 months while we wait for more of this Italian goodness....oh yeah, Real Housewives of New Joyzee sounds like a nice way to start!

K guys, I hope I wasn't too much (or not enough) for you on my first go round. I'm warming up. Feel free to weigh in and let me know what you think. I'm up out this mug until the next Reality Star rattles my chain!


xoxo, Christina Rose

(Photo Source: http://www.vh1.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment