7.21.2011

So, Jessica Rabbit, this is your Roger??

This is a pic that Drita D'Avanzo posted online of her and her "soon-to-ex/current/who-the-fuck-knows-what-they-are" husband, Lee D'Avanzo. Damn, after learning he cheated on her, I guess Drita didn't care about him not wanting his face out there! LOL!

Okay, so the cold cut demanding, potty mouth, disrespectful, cheating convict, known as Lee D'Avanzo, who was the subject (at least to an extent) of conflict between former friends Karen Gravano and Drita D'Avanzo is this guy?! FLAG ON THE PLAY!!! He is not someone to go crazy over AT ALL! These women were acting a fool over this guy, who I promise has probably 10,000 other look-a-likes on Staten Island.

I do believe Karen's issue with the situation was truly one of friendship, but the fact that Drita was all "I'ma stand by my man!" for this guy just bewilders me. I'm glad you're moving on, Drita. You can do better!

(Photo source: http://realitywives.net/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Lee_DAvanzo-660x713.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment