7.10.2011

"Mob Wives" Reunion

Hi, blogosphere! It's ya girl Lexi! Hope you all love the posts about some of your favorite reality shows that me and Christina plan to provide you with.

Well, that was a disappointing hour, to say the least! Maybe I'm a little jaded because I've watched and read virtually every interview these ladies have done. However, I will say the most entertaining part of the show had to be the issue of Carla's boyfriend. CARLA, WHY THE HELL WERE YOU EVEN DATING A GROPER?!?! THEN, YOU DEFEND HIM?! No, ma'am! No love for men who can't keep their hands to themselves, period!

Here's my breakdown:

Karen: I've liked Karen since the beginning of the show! Tonight reminded me of why that is: she has never changed her story since the beginning of the show. In other words, she's SUPER real! I love how she gets this look of "WTF?!" every time Drita opens her mouth about Lee. I think Lee is locked up, so the issue of him should be. I'm sure Karen would agree with that.

Renee: Renee, Renee. Without Renee, there would probably be no show. She's so emotional that it's hilarious! You gotta admit that she is a loyal friend if there ever was one, though! When she made up with Karen, she didn't backtrack. Instead, she kept moving forward and let their friendship blossom. That's how it should be. I love their friendship!

Carla: Who is she again????? ROTFLMAO!! I'm not discussing her. She lied to her kids for six years, has a son who needs Ritalin, and is Drita's shadow. NEXT!

Drita: At the beginning of the show, Drita and Karen were my favorites. I still like Drita, but not as much as Karen. Drita was so tough with her "I don't pull hair!" lines and bravado. But when she's tested, she DOES seem to pull hair! Also, it took one man to hold her back during the fight with Karen, and it took about eight to hold Karen back. At the reunion, Drita seemed bored. I can understand why. Her image isn't as strong as it was before, and she's also going through a divorce with a man she was sending cold cuts to in prison. Womp womp.

Anyway, on to season two!!

P.S. As for Wendy Williams, she failed to entertain tonight. Where's Perez Hilton when you need him?? LOL

(photo source: http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/blogs/popwrap/201103/IMAGES/28/mob.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment