7.24.2011

Ducks and Raccoons, all under the Christmas moon!!

Tonight's episode of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" picked up where the last left off: the eviction of "duck-lipped" (Thanks for that, Teresa!) Kim G.! Finally, someone was able to remove this cockroach in Louboutins and pearls! However, it was the most unlikely two people: the Manzo brothers, Christopher and Albie. I didn't even know they had it in them! LOL!

As far as why they did it, I can support that. However, just because Caroline and Kim G. are fighting, that didn't give them the right to kick Kim out of the party. Why? Because it wasn't their home they were kicking her out of! If they wanted to just start a huge fight and set the place on fire with insults and attacks, that's one thing. They took the "Get outta here!" road, though. That was a little uncalled for, even though I hate Kim. Regardless, I can't say I blame Caroline for telling Kim off. She did come there with the intention of hurting Teresa and her brother. Kim is truly this season's Danielle Staub. She even came to the party with a bodyguard. I don't trust Kim as far as I can throw her! But maybe she could have avoided some of that embarrassment of being thrown out had she arrived to the party on time. That being said, Kim needs to listen to the other Kim in ATL, "Don't be tardy for the party!" LOL!

Next on the list is the radio show. I understand that Caroline has become a well-known personality because of this show, but her radio show is PITIFUL! Even when her brother called in to the show, it was touching but not enough to win me over. And more importantly, WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE CRASHING THIS TV SHOW?!? Who is Kim G.?? Who is Dolores?? Bravo is making so many non-cast members famous! Geez!!

And...Christmas Eve at the Giudice home! First of all, Teresa needs to let those little girls wear casual clothes. Audriana looked like a cupcake tonight in that horrible baby-sized prom dress replica. Ten years from now, that little girl is going to see that show and want to punch Teresa in the face! LOL! Also, Joe Gorga needs to get over that whole "Everyone is talking about me and the christening, so I don't want to be around the Giudice family" thing. Of course, they are talking! I'm not even family, but I'm talking! LOL! And he would rather go to Kathy's home as if she's not talking? She's probably talking the most!! Delusion, delusion, Joe.

Oh! And did anyone else catch the epic moment of Joe Giudice LOUDLY calling Melissa a raccoon-faced witch?? LMAO! It's so true! Why is she always wearing that much eye make-up when her eyes are already HUGE?? Don't worry, Melissa, we are not missing those peepers of yours!! : D

Person to watch though: Kathy's sister, Rosie. You know, the "manly" chick with the black Kangol hat. OMG! Is she Rosie O'Donnell or the butch chick from "Bridesmaids"?? LOL! I just need to know! Bravo, what's the deal there?? LOL

Until next time.....

(Photo source: http://realitytea.realitytea.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/new-uploads/2011/07/Melissa_KimG_Christmas-Party.jpg)

1 comment:

  1. Her Royal Rose-ness!7/24/2011

    I totally said Audriana looked like a cupcake...those exact words. Also, I peeped Kathy's sister...I had said she was "Ellen Degenerized". Anyway, love the post!!

    ReplyDelete