9.07.2012

It's Teen Mom, Honey Boo Boo Chile, & Funky Cold Dineva!! [Video]

Hey, Blovers!! So, you click on the blog to find out what we think about the latest happenings...and there's nothing new. You know that just isn't right. Well, Rose World has been extra crazy lately, but life don't stop. Here's an update on all things Reality, For Real in my world...

Teen Mom has wrapped up years worth of dysfunction and mayhem with moms Maci, Farrah, Catelynn, and Amber. As much as I love that show, I can't say I'm too sad. Actually, after watching this season's ending I didn't get any real conclusion on any of the mothers. In fact, I feel like I had seen all these episodes before. Maci is still wedged underneath her special needs boy toy. Her relationship [or relationshi* as I like to call it] with baby daddy, Ryan, is still as messed up as it could ever be. And, it appears that Bentley is the smartest one of them all. Farrah cried a lot less this season, but she annoyed others at an alarmingly high rate. She finally has some balance with her parents, yet she still disrespects them every SINGLE chance she gets. I loved the moment of humility though when she had to send Sophia's bad ass to her mom. Score 1 for Farrah's mom! Brother and Sister Husband, Catelynn and Tyler, had a series of rollercoasters [none of which regarding their daughter, Carly, who is tucked away safe with the Cleavers]. They graduated high school. Yay!! Now, they are trying to conquer college. I have concerns about that because they made even choosing "social work" as a major difficult. They are the most decisive slow people I have ever seen. If you wanna major in social work, you choose major in social work on the application! Regardless, they are still smarter than everybody's favorite jail bird, Amber. Her life is still and will forever be in shambles. I predict methamphetamine in her future. That is, if she hasn't already dabbled. Gary now has full custody of Leah and they appear to be doing well. Alls I can say is buh bye, Teen Mom!

Meanwhile, everybody knows we just watched a 2-week series reunion on Love & Hip Hop ATL. Lexi is covering the happenings on that, but I wanted to acknowledge that I did catch it. Boy, oh, Boy!!

I will say that its a sad day when the people who make the most sense on the show are Funky Dineva (not a cast member) and Joseline Hernandez (y'all know my soul dies a little bit every time she speaks). Scrappy did the typical move by proposing to Elvira, I mean, Ericka. I don't mind her, but I think she was wrong to attack Buckeey [no matter how easy that is] and accept a request for marriage. It takes 2, Ericka. I'll comment more when Lexi posts her thoughts.


In other news, Honey Boo Boo has been taking over the air waves. I refuse to cover that show as it is a big ball of redneck foolery. But, I will say I find it funny that more people would rather soak their minds with that than watch Mitt Romney speak. Bye!!



Ev and Ocho are officially finito! I mentioned that in previous posts, but did you see her in the last few days on ABC news?? She's crying and saying that she's leaving him for her fans. SCREECH!! Now, I am not a "fan", but if I were I imagine that Evelyn Lozada leaving Ochocinco would do absolutely nothing for my life. She can stay with him and get headbutted 'til the cows come home for all I care. She even mentioned that she still loves him and that it is so difficult to do this. Here's an idea: Don't! You were made for each other...to embarrass the other one to high hell. She claims that her persona on Basketball Wives doesn't merit her being beaten by her man. I agree, no one deserves to be beaten EVER. But, can we roll the tape back on Evelyn's track record?


K, y'all that's the update on Rosey! Feel free to comment below on your Teen Mom, LHHATL, Politico, or Basketball Wives thoughts. 'Til next time...


xoxo, Christina Rose
(Photo Source: www.mamapop.com)
(Photo Source: www.inquisitr.com)
(Photo Source: www.funkydineva.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment