9.18.2012

Out With The Old, In With The Shrewd



Hey there, Blovies!!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods....It's groove theory, my way! As you know, many of our shows have concluded or are in the process of doing so. I'll give you some of my final thoughts on those including Love & Hip Hop ATL, Real Housewives of New Jersey, and Teen Mom....Meanwhile, vH1 is gearing up for a new season of Basketball Wives LA. Oh, the places we'll go!!! Shall we...
The Look on Buckeey's Face when Scrappy Proposed....to Ericka.

I'll start with LHHATL since it ended a few weeks ago. My final thoughts on that reunion are simple. RACHET!!! We all know Mimi and Stevie J will never be over....as will Joseline (Joseph) Hernandez and Stevie J. So, I will not even waste my breath talking about how stupid Mimi is or how incomprehensible JoJo is. I've roasted them all year. The evidence speaks for itself. Karlie Redd is a groupie and I won't be surprised next season when she is using what she got to get what she wants. This girl's thirst is so boundless I wouldn't be surprised if she began twerking for YouTube sensations. Anything to "Get That Hit"....at 47 years old, with a 30 year old daughter, and a deflated butt cheek. Chile, please!?! I have been torn about K. Michelle's domestic violence situation. I will say I laughed when Rasheeda's "No Story" arse tried to nut up on her. I get that people don't necessarily believe K., but I will choose to believe her because it takes a pretty low person to make up the allegations she's claimed about her ex-boo, Memphitz. If she made it up, God has a special place in hell for that ample keister. Other than that, Rasheeda has absolutely no business on this show. She and her hubby are boring. Her career is in the same graveyard as Olivia (LHHNYC) and Karlie. RIP "Boss Bytch" records. R-I-Frickin'-P. I have already mentioned my disdain for that whole scene with Lil' Scrappy and his band of BICTHES. Looks to me like everywhere but in the industry, Scrap is winning. He has no job or money to speak of, yet, he can cheat on each woman with each other, propose and get a "YES". Are you kidding me?? We should all sign up for classes. All in all, I was completely and utterly entertained by the trainwreck that is LHHATL. The original show pales in comparison. But, that didn't stop Mona Scott-Young from giving Chrissy Lampkin and Jim Jones their own spin-off. *happy dance into black hole*


The Real Housewives of New Jersey saga continues with all the Mob queens doing the usual....choosing a villain for everyone to hate and run off. Teresa Guidice seems to be the one this season who is a "pig" as Caroline Manzo describes her. I can't say that I disagree. Teresa is very calculated. She and her husband will do anything for a dollar including sell their own marriage woes to the tabloids. She has been involved in bankruptcy, money laundering, you name it!!! The way they see it, they're just paying bills, but to everyone else they have no regard for anyone. Melissa Gorga (Tre's sister in law) and Kathy Wakile (Tre's cousin) have made a truce and agreed to be "nicey nicey" with their family members. It's worked out so far because nobody calls Teresa out on her crap anymore. The only one who truly will step up to the plate (besides Caroline Manzo) is her husband. Joe blatantly called Teresa "my bitch wife" and an "effing c**t" on TV. I suspect he was talking to a fling, but Teresa played it off as him just being cranky. Girl, BYE!!! Next week is the long awaited season finale of this neverending show. We get to see the true scum Teresa really is. Can't wait!!


Teen Mom has concluded for good and the reunion show has taken place. I just want to briefly say that Dr. Drew is messy and that these girls's lives are not changed. They should be, but mostly they aren't. Amber is in JAIL for God's sake. The only one that I am truly counting on to make is Catelynn and that's because she & Brother Husband gave their kid up. Smartest decision EVER. The end.


I'm going to be picking up Basketball Wives LA for its new season. Looks like Jackie Christie is already going for the gold when it comes to CRAZY this season. We have some familiar faces to work with including Gloria, Laura, Draya, and Malaysia. But, we also have at least one new face....Brooke Bailey will be joining us. She is dating some baller (who I don't know and don't care about) and that's what gave Shaunie O'Neal the room to add her to the roster. Does anybody else think about the rodent king on Madagascar when you see her? "I like to move it, move it!!" Ok, only me then. Carry on. Jackie has tried to apologize and snake her way back into the loving arms of her "girls". But, she is up to her old antics by referring to herself as the "queen" and saying these girls could learn everything from her. Meanwhile, her own flesh and blood daughter REFUSES to talk to her. She moved across country to escape this lady's grips. I'm putting on my seatbelt. I know this will be a bumpy ride.

Got other shows you're sure I should be watching....refer me!! Lexi and I are open to suggestions...Thanks a bunch for reading and giving us feedback from time to time. 'Til next time...


xoxo, Christina Rose


(Photo Source: www.facebook.com)
(Photo Source: www.thehollywoodgossip.com)
(Photo Source: www.eurweb.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment