7.07.2012

Congratulations Are In Order!!

Hi, Bleeps!! Hope all is well your way, there's much to discuss. This week America celebrated its independence from the monarchy many centuries ago. However, some were spending their 4th of July gazing upon more than the usual fireworks. *At this time, you might need to check outside for flying pigs*. Ochocinco and Evelyn of vH1 fame finally got hitched!! I know right?! I gasped and side-eyed all day. I never thought it would happen. So, I guess Ev got the one up on me. Ocho reportedly live-tweeted the whole wedding. I mean I love the Twit as much as the next guy, but can we show a little respect? This is a wedding ceremony for crying out loud! Is nothing sacred anymore?

However, my inner hater is telling me that this wedding was more for ratings toward their new show on (you guessed it) vH1 called Ev and Ocho.  No surprise she reportedly quit her breakout show "Basketball Wives". I guess it is now the famous "non mother-EFFING factor" she copyrighted, and technicially Ocho is a football player....Football Wives was cancelled :-(. NOTE: I called this a wedding and not a marriage...we have YET to see if they actually have that. No matter my personal feelings, I will congratulate them on making it down the aisle. I don't know guys. But to show my good sportsmanship, this is dedicated to the lovely couple, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0faZMh2QTuM
Should I watch the show?? Blog it? I have mixed feelings so maybe you could help me. For more on this story, check out www.thegrio.com.

Also, shoutout to Yandy and Kimbella of Love and Hip Hop fame who are both expecting. They had a star-studded baby shower for their bundles of joy this week as well. See previous posts about the LAHH divas for laughs and updates on who's who. For more on this, check out www.gossiponthis.com.

'Til next time....


xoxo, Christina Rose
(Photo Source: www.thegrio.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment