7.17.2012

Love & Hip Hop's Yandy Has Her Baby Boy!

Hi, R4Rs! We just dropped in to let you know that Miss Yandy of vh1's original Love and Hip Hop delivered her baby boy on Monday, July 16th. Baby Harris was born last evening and Yandy's already bounced back long enough to Instagram about it.

"My greatest accomplishment in life was my most difficult task in life. With God and my family we did it. I will forever remember this day 7/16/12. It was written in cursive for this king to exist."

Her castmates, Kimbella (Juelz Santana's baby mama) and everyone's favorite hater, Olivia Longott, both tweeted congratulations to the new mommy as well:

"@kimbellasworld: Long day..Or journey I should say! Congrats to my Pud @yandysmith on her beautiful baby boy..She’s a trooper for delivering such a blessing"

"@1andonlyOlivia: Everybody go congratulate my stinker @yandysmith #babyboytweet"

For more on this story, check out http://www.necolebitchie.com/. Don't forget to send your congrats to Miss Yandy!

(Photo Source: www.theybf.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment