4.07.2012

It's Almost Over...


Hey Bloves! This season of RHOA is about to wrap up. And what a season it has been?! Or not. Was it me or was Atlanta a snooze? Other than Africa and Ri-DICK-ulous....I can't think of any one moment that was epic or made me sad that the season is over...Alas, let's discuss last week's epp shall we?


NeNe's gone hollywood. No surprise there. She's been showing up all over the tube from BET's The Game to Fox's Glee. Congratulations to her on that. However, I must address the comment she made regarding obtaining an Oscar. The day NeNe Leakes gets an Oscar is the day I stop respecting the Academy. Just sayin'. PS was it me or did that scene with Steve Harvey, his wife, and Keshia Knight-Pulliam seem a leetle staged? Ok. It was me I guess. Ms. NeNe is mulling over the idea of moving her son, Brent, to LA with her to pursue acting. I say leave that boy with his daddy. She'll be back soon enough.

Kandi isn't up to much. She's up to her usual with the sex toys. Her "Bedroom Kandi" line is well underway. Her signature "Happiness & Joy" and "Clit-stick" look to be winners...at least for Kandi....on to the next.

Phaedra was being her normal "funeral obsessed" self. She, Willie Watkins, and friends have become quite close. She completed one of her last training tasks on the show in which she assisted a grieving family with the final preparations for their home-going service. Good thing it was a mock family. Phaedra went a little overboard helping them choose caskets like people shop for cars. She invited the entire crew to her, I mean, Willie's event to make a special announcement. I don't think anyone was surprised or delighted to hear that she and Willie are going into business.

Kim and Cynthia's little lunch was cute. Not. I don't feel they resolved anything. They spent the entire time being nice nasty to one another and agreed to be fake from now on. Problem solved. In other news, Kim finally displayed the 10-carat rock her jock boo, Kroy, purchased her. To top that off she snuck out in the middle of Phaedra's boring funeral event to request Sheree as a bridesmaid for her wedding. Perhaps I lack political correctness, but, um, after a certain age the title "bridesmaid" should not be one you take on. Whatever Sheree's age, she qualifies. She should be a guest and that's all. Besides, Kim is almost too old to have any bridesmaids at all. Alright, I'll stop now.

Looks like the finale is going to finish out this lackluster season with a even more boring end. But, there is a bright side. As my cohort, Lexi, mentioned earlier, word is Sheree Whitfield has been let go from the RHOA family. That's a win for the streets considering "snitches get stitches" and all. Sheree's story has been flatlining for a while now. I mean, first, She by Sheree fizzled. Then, Chateau Sheree never got off the ground. Bob beat her and a trained lawyer at the money game, and her son sleeps on an air mattress. That is the furthest from the affluent life Andy Cohen means to exploit on these "housewives" shows. Oh well. RIP to Sheree's last paycheck.

Tune in tonight for the finale. I will. 'Til next time....


xoxo, Christina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment