4.24.2012

We're Going Back to DOOOITY JOOOOOOIIISSSEEEYYY!!

Welcome back to Jersey, everyone!!  The land of denial, garbage, suspected mafia activity, and the ugliest red hair dye ever!  <---Caroline, stand up!!!  LOL

Back in Jersey, it seems that Teresa's cookbook is still the topic of discussion.  I almost said "This conversation is lasting longer than Christmas did last season!" But I realize they were filming virtually non-stop last year.

When this episode began, I also realized that I don't like Caroline AND Lauren.  Lauren is turning into a carbon copy of her mom.  Why the hell is Lauren always preaching to Jacqueline about how to raise someone who is only 2-3 years younger than her?  Bitch, shut up!!  You can't possibly think you're the go-to person when it comes to raising children just because you now have a boyfriend who is your equal in doughiness. Ugh!  I wish Lauren would be a little more like Ashley in terms of having a unique personality from her mother.  We don't want or need two Caroline Manzos on TV.  NEXT!  Teresa definitely tried to mend things with Caroline, but something is really weird to me about that friendship.  I believe it has always been different since season 1 on Caroline's end.  In the beginning, Caroline loved Teresa.  She was her source of entertainment.  She thought Teresa and Joe were so cute and funny.  However, that disappeared somewhere around season two, and Teresa was still assuming it was there.  I don't know.  I think that friendship should just bite the dust.  It never was meant to be.  Move on and pass the pasta!

Personally, I'm Team Teresa all the way!!  I definitely believe that Melissa is with her brother for money.  I know that Kathy is jealous of Teresa.  Hell, even Kathy's husband talks about Teresa all the time like he's obsessed with her. Teresa may not have money at the moment, but she does have her fame.  And we all know that at the end of the day, most people just want to be relevant.  THAT'S why Melissa is on this show, right?  I mean, if she really was so much better than Teresa, she could go do anything and outshine her.  Yet, she chose to do so right next to her on this show.  That's why those idiots will never cash in on this show: they're too occupied with trying to play Teresa's game next to her.  Teresa is a beast!  She's gonna get you out of her yard at any cost. From what the previews have shown, the ladies will learn that I'm right about them and Teresa, as well. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

What's up with Joe Gorga not knowing his wife would leave him if she met a richer guy?  She would peace out so fast that you would think someone set fire to a Louis Vuitton store.  That is the woman who hugged the Rolex he gave her for Christmas more than she hugged him!  She was so busy playing dress-up and "model-model" that the kids barely got camera time!  Melissa is so annoying that it hurts.  I hope she pisses glitter and it hurts her like passing kidney stones.

Also, Joe Giudice is clearly cheating on Teresa and not caring if she or the kids know.  I have never seen a man be so calm on TV when his wife tells him that his oldest daughter thinks he's unfaithful to her mother!!  I hope he goes to jail.  Teresa, don't flip tables there!  We don't want you getting tazed!  LMAO!

The shore scenes and houses were all blah and nothing important, EXCEPT the scene when Teresa's aunt told them all to shut up and act like family.  She took the words out of my mouth!  That's what they should do: stop cooking and talking shit all the time!  GO ACT LIKE A FAMILY THEN MAYBE WE'LL BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY AND DO.  Just a thought. NEXT!

Finally, I thought it was interesting that Ashley now has blonde hair.  Hmm.....that's not a cry for help, Chris.  That's a nervous breakdown!  WTF?!?!?!?!  Anyway, this episode was kinda boring, and I expected more.  But mark my words, at the end of the day, *queue Scottish battle music* Teresa will rise again and seize your hearts and loyalty!  And she will be SCANDALOUS as she does it....mwahahahahahahaha!

Can't wait for this ride you guys!

P.S. I was happy to see Rosie.  She's always the comic relief of the show!  I hope they are paying her.  I don't want Rosie to be living with her mom forever!  LOL

(Photo source: http://www.realitywanted.com/images/upload/realhousewives/nj/4/RHNJ4-Ep1.png)

No comments:

Post a Comment