2.27.2012

R4R Update

Hey Bloves!! So there are a couple of things going on in the reality world that I'm sure you're dying to know about. Here goes....
 
 
 
MTV has just given the thumbs up for Teen Mom 3. The whole "16 and Pregnant" phenomenon has taken on a life of its own and spun not one but 3 spinoffs! I mean, who can keep up with all these horny teens and their spawn? Does it really get more dramatic than Jenelle, Barb, & Jace of Teen Mom 2? We hear stories all the time about Amber Portman (Teen Mom) going to jail and threats of any one of these tricks to lose custody of their kids. Who am I kidding? You know I'm tuning in to laugh and judge. I think I'm gonna stop calling these chicks stupid too....They're pulling some pretty fat checks for opening their legs. That's all I'm saying....For more, check out http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/27/teen-mom-3/.
 
 
 
Terrell Owens, known as T.O. to most, alluded to have money problems on his show "The T.O. show" on vH1. Apparently, he wasn't kidding. He is going through (count 'em) 2 foreclosures on homes he purchased in Dallas. I'm not really into sports, but I do know I haven't heard his name circulating on the news in the sports realm. I do, however, watch his show. Was it me or did they abruptly stop showing new episodes in the middle of the season? Oh ok. It's me. Unfortunately, this whole pro-athlete gone broke story isn't unique. As a matter of fact, it's almost expected. Want more on this story? Click http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/terrell-owens-foreclosure_n_1302896.html.
 
 
 
The Real Housewives of Atlanta are full of special episodes this season. They just aired a "Kim & Kroy" special during Oscars Sunday. Soon, they will be airing a special episode starring Kandi Burruss called "Kandi Factory". Are they trying to prepare us for both Kim & Kandi getting their own respective shows? I'm thinking so....from what I hear, the ratings for the Kim special were low. Maybe the Oscars are to blame. Or, maybe nobody cares about Kim & Kroy but Kim & Kroy. Kandi shared a sneak peek link to the show on her Facebook fan page....so, click here if you wanna see what that's about. http://youtu.be/bI7NMrNA0Js
 
 
 
Up next, I'll be updating you guys on the newest season of Basketball Wives. 'Til next time....
xoxo, Christina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment