8.01.2011

In Jersey, Jesus' birthday is soooo looooonnnngggg!!!

First of all, let me just say that I cannot believe Joe Gorga actually left his own family to go to Kathy's house! Sure. she's his cousin, but when the father he's been complaining about wants him to stay so badly but he still leaves, the problem is him rather than Teresa and his parents.

Secondly, Melissa needs to learn to be a more persuasive wife! I would have told my husband it was important to me as a mother to see my kids happy on Christmas Eve and Christmas. Antonia and Milania were soooo happy together!! It made me sad to see adults being so selfish that the kids have to suffer.

Also, Melissa is dead wrong in saying Kathy's home seemed more like home and where you can relax. If anything, Rich's stupid ass makes that gathering weird! He could not wait to press Joey for info on what happened at Teresa's home. Plus, since that was the first thing he and Kathy asked about, shouldn't that let Joe know who's REALLY doing the talking behind his back?? I'm just saying.

STOP THE PRESSES! Did anyone see Rosie this episode???? LMFAO! She looked very Bobby Flay-ish tonight since she was wearing white and in the kitchen! LMAO! Every time I see Rosie, it's like seeing something amazing at Sea World for me! Hahahaha! She's the person who needs screen time!

Now, the Manzo family. Caroline acts like she has a little crush on Joe Gorga. He's a funny guy, but he's not that spectacular! And I definitely caught Caroline imitating Teresa and Melissa when she said "Faaammmilllyyy"! Priceless! I'm not even going to talk about the Manzo bracelets because that seems like something you do with your BFFs in 5th grade.

As for Ashley, she's so ungrateful!! She didn't get her mom anything for Christmas after how Jacqueline has stuck by her supportively?? I hope I never have a daughter like that. I feel bad for Jacqueline AND Chris. He's done a lot for her, but she just pushes that fact aside.

Also, the Gorga Christmas morning was so annoying. If Joe couldn't tell at that moment that Melissa is a gold digger, then I don't know what to say! And why is she always posing and doing something stupid and ghetto?? Posing with the luggage and shoes?? FAIL! Plus, a gold Rolex? What the hell? Is this 1992?? I thought it was common knowledge to anyone who knows fashion (like she claims to) that only silver, white gold, and platinum are acceptable these days! She's so Dolce and Gabbana, but she needs to learn to be a little more Chanel! And Melissa, don't worry about not getting a "bling microphone" for you studio because you won't have any "bling records" to put "on display, on display" either! HA!

Teresa and Joe might be in bankruptcy, but you can't tell from that Christmas! Well, you could in a way because Joe looked sick because he was probably thinking about how much everything costs! LMAO. My question is if that's a small Christmas for them, then what did the Christmas gifts look like before the bankruptcy?? Hmm...

Joe Giudice is also making a lot of sense this season! I agree with everything he said about Kathy and Teresa's brother when they were discussing how Joe and Melissa left the Christmas Eve dinner early.

Kathy's husband saying he doesn't want to wear a wedding band because that makes women more attracted to him is complete bullshit! AND SHE BOUGHT THAT LIE!! That makes her Boo-Boo The Fool! She's the only woman who wants Rich. I mean, I'm still questioning if he's mentally handicapped in some way! NEXT!

The Alexa Joel scenes. Personally, I'm on to that chick. She can't sing, but seems to be using this show and the Manzo family as publicity. Caroline needs to become less amazed by her and peep her game! What the hell was that song she was singing?? She's truly like her father: neither are completely pleasing to the ear. LOL! Oh, and did anyone catch Caroline comparing her family's success to Billy Joel's??? What?! He could buy the Brownstone on his royalties alone. Caroline needs to know when she's sounding ridiculous. She can only compare herself to the other women on that show, definitely not a legitimate celebrity. Stay in your lane, boo! We're not even sure of what the Brownstone really does! I know I'm not! If anyone reading this is, then please inform me! One minute they are a banquet facility, the next they are a restaurant business that's so busy Albert can't take a vacation. Banquets aren't everyday occasions, but who am I? I think Joe Gorga kissing Albert's ring makes anyone wanna call it Genco Olive Oil! HAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, didn't it seem weird that Caroline kept using the "children of privilege" thing with Alexa and Albie, but was saying money didn't matter when it came to Vito and Lauren? Contradiction? Hell freakin' yeah!!

Finally, I'm so glad next episode ends Melissa's relentless reminders of Christmas being "Jesus' birthday." Thank you, Jesus! *sign of the cross, Melissa Gorga style* LOL!

Until my next post...


(Photo source: http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/08/02/alg_housewives2.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment