10.19.2011

Jersey=All the INGREDIENCES of a HOT Mess!!!


OMG! Let me just say that this reunion was a rollercoaster!

First, Caroline immediately showed her allegiance to Melissa and Kathy and disdain for Teresa. Listen, we all know Teresa is lying! She can't say all of that stuff was just a joke. I would respect her more if she would just come out and say, "Yeah, I wrote it and meant! I was pissed that you bitches wanted to air my dirty laundry on this show. And I hate Kim G.'s granny ass!" LOL! That's what the table-flippin' Tre would have said! This brand new Teresa is a monster. I kinda came to her defense last week, but after seeing the foolishness that she will defend, I can't co-sign anything involving Teresa. HOWEVER, that means I don't like ANYONE on the show! LOL! Yes, that includes Jacqueline. That coward has been dogging Teresa on Twitter and commenting on the reunion, yet she's saying she's above the show. Jacqueline, either you're in or you're out. It's like the Mafia...ask your hubby...oops...I didn't say that. "It was a joke! You know, ha ha!" *Teresa voice* LMAO!

As far as Melissa and Teresa discussing Danielle referencing Melissa's son at the season 2 reunion, I am so confused! Why would Melissa talk about her family via Facebook with someone she doesn't know?! That just sounds like Melissa wanted to find out what gossip Teresa could have been spreading about her. And Melissa, Teresa told you to not come on the show because people would make fun of your forehead?! LMAO! I realize that was said to make Teresa look stupid, but it really made EVERYONE look 12!

The discussion of the christening is just old to me. The only interesting thing mentioned about that was when Andy Cohen read People magazine's comment calling it the worst since "The Godfather" christening. I laughed at that because I'm pretty sure every woman one that stage is close to someone delivering a "Moe Green special". Hell, that might even be a pizza on Joe Giudice's menu! HAHAHAHA!

This reunion was too easy to make fun of! They all were discussing Teresa's finances, but I am willing to bet those women probably can't produce 100% legit W-2s to justify their lifestyle. Well, Kathy probably could because her home and lifestyle seem to fit the entrepreneur career Rich has. Look at that! Another reason Kathy is just a filler on the show! Hmm... : D

I'm also going to point out how disgusting Melissa Gorga is. SHE IS FAKE!!!!! She is always crying over her dad as if someone has queued her to do so! Plus that fake praying is too much! I believe she created a character for RHONJ to top Teresa, but if not then she was possibly just heavily medicated during the reunion. *shrug*

Also, Caroline needs a muzzle. That bully just needs a new person to pick on every season. Even if she is mad at Teresa, she can't explain how she transformed that anger into a "beautiful friendship" with Kathy and Melissa. SHE DOESN'T KNOW THEM LIKE THAT ACCORDING TO HER!!! The allegiance she has to them will eventually change. It's sad a 50+ year old woman still treats friends like fashion trends.

And Joe Giudice actually thought he would get away with fraudulently obtaining a driver's license?! WHOA! LMAO! Teresa was also trying to say he did nothing wrong! SERIOUSLY?! LMAO! They are freakin' Bonnie and Clyde! They were about to go down together for bankruptcy fraud, but they dodged that bullet. I don't think Joe will get past the fraud situation though.

Oh, Melissa has to be half-Black. I noticed how she avoided that question a la NeNe Leakes with the stripper question on the first RHOA reunion. I knew I wasn't the only one out there who felt she was Italian and possibly something else! Overall, it doesn't matter. I just wanted to point out that my eyes work very well, people! Haha!

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens during part 2! I gotta go now, but if you think part 2 won't be worth watching, FUGGETABOUTIT!!!! LOL

By the way, I thoroughly enjoyed how Teresa stated that she was confused about the Brownstone. LMAO! They better watch Teresa because that bitch appears to be saying she's gonna take them all down if she goes down! LMFAO!

Later!

...And stay "calm and cool like a whistle"...ROTFLMAO!

(Photo source: http://s3.sidereel.com/episodes/1289765/featured/rhny.JPG)

No comments:

Post a Comment