10.12.2011

My Thoughts on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" Season 3 Finale


Well, ladies and gentlemen, the season has come to its dreaded end.....

I thought I would just share my thoughts on everything concerning the finale and show altogether.

Let me begin...

I am not a Teresa "fan", but I do think she's probably the one who brings viewers to the show. I mean, with all of her family drama being aired, how could she not? LOL! I do, however, take her side over her sister-in-law Melissa's. This episode showed Teresa gathering her parents, husband, children, her brother and sister-in-law and their children for a family photo. The photo was perfect! And from the conversations they had afterwards, I can tell there is some genuine love there. I think the problem is Teresa's brother thinks Teresa being on this show has changed her, but I think he's just angry that she's gained fame and has never tried to show him and his wife off during the previous seasons.

As for the Melissa and Teresa "rivalry", I don't think Teresa is jealous of Melissa. I think Melissa is using Teresa's hair stylist, clothing stylist, and photographers she's used for her children because she feels she can probably become famous if she surrounds herself with Teresa's stylists. She has it all wrong! I mean, if you're going to say someone is jealous of you, why would you use all of their people just to make you look more like them and give them a reason to say that you are copying them, Melissa?? In other words, even if Teresa is copying you, you aren't exactly making a case for yourself. Instead, you're giving the viewers a reason to think you're creating this image just to piss Teresa off. BE YOURSELF...if you still remember how to do that!

Ashley is just a hot mess! I don't know if I think she'll ever be productive! But I don't think she's had the best role models. Didn't her mother get drunk with her ex-boyfriend's mother during their first meeting? YES! With a mother like that, can these people honestly wonder why she is the way she is??

As for Teresa's book, I definitely think she trashed the other women. Really, she has a reason to. Caroline and the Manzo kids have been making fun of her and Joe Giudice the entire season. The comments about how many ways you can use the title of her book "Skinny Italian" to make jokes out it, the "Joe Giudice doesn't ever question if something is legal" jokes, etc. Even though she wrote this before the season aired and she had probably never seen these comments until now, I think it's good she wrote about them. They are not great friends. I don't make fun of my friends with my family and talk about their husband then later claim that I've done nothing to them when they retaliate. Now, the Manzo family is all over Twitter congratulating Melissa on that shiteous song! They didn't even know her before the show, but now they feel a friendship because they can all sit around and trash Teresa. Good behavior? I THINK NOT! And Melissa should be skeptical of them. What happens when they can't kick someone out of her house like they did Kim G.? They'll probably say she doesn't value them, yada yada yada. I don't trust the Manzo family. It seems like they speak of loyalty, but only think it applies when they are face-to-face with their friends. Loyalty exists at all times, Don Caroline!

Also, Caroline needs to stop think Teresa attacked her son Christopher. That stripper car wash idea was very stupid. If she thinks that was a cheap shot at her son, she's crazy. If anything, I think Teresa is making fun of Caroline because she's a mother who is endorsing her son's idea. I'd make fun of her, too! LOL!

If you ask me, even if Teresa is wrong on several occasions for her behavior and is having financial problems, I believe the cast is somewhat jealous of her. She's the only one who has done a major project outside of the show. She's the most famous. Think about it: If you ask anyone what they remember about the show or know about it, I'm sure Teresa's table flip and her over-the-top behavior will be in their answers.

I also think the show is picking on Teresa. I would be difficult as well if I needed the money from the show, had brought in plenty of money and viewers for them, but the show chose to air my dirty laundry and family drama by adding my family members, particularly the ones that I do not get along with, to the cast.

I can't wait to see this reunion. I know we can already expect Kathy to be silent, being the filler she is and all. LOL

See you Sunday for the Jersey brawl! I heard Teresa brought all her "bitch" and "pig" insults! : D

(Photo source: http://cdn.babble.com/family-kitchen/files/2011/08/Fabulicious_by_Teresa_Giudice.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment