6.25.2012

Make 'Em Wanna Marry Me!


Hey Bleeps!! Love and Hip Hop Atlanta kicked off last week at epic levels of WTF and Whodunnit. I don't know about you guys, but my eyes were glued to the tv like I was watching the apocalypse live and in technicolor. Sexi Lexi filled y'all in on the first episode, so I'm here to give my take on this week. So, without further ado.....

Last week, Mimi and Stevie J were having it out in the streets about his manwhore ways and the transvestite he has taken up his time with. Let me just say, Joseline could use the "My Baby Can Read" series. Maybe here at R4R, we could add a donate button and we all buy her the set. I need a translator, closed captions, and a dictionary when this heifer speaks. Meanwhile, Mimi is still running behind Stevie chasing 20% of his ends. The sad part? She thinks she's getting over. If anything, you are STILL losing. Stevie is not smooth. And now, I understand why he's a producer/manager and not an artist. That piano scene <<<<<<.

Rasheeda and her hubby, Kirk, got a shoutout this week. I've been spending time educating my non-Southern friends to no avail that Rasheeda has had a hit or two. Y'all remember "Georgia Peach" or "Bend Over"?? Oh ok. Well, anyway, she is obviously doing this show in an attempt to revive her career. I love how vH1 always forces these people's music on her. The latest song they're pushing on us? Marry Me. Sounds like her usual hood jargon, but I've posted it below. So, why don't you chime in?? Meanwhile, I see a divorce in her future. I have a feeling she married her manager for the benefits. It's not looking so beneficial.  If it happens, you heard it here first?!

No Momma Dee this week. I can't say that I really missed Her Pimpness, but the show could use some comic relief every so often. Scrappy and his baby mama are on life support. One episode in and he's already talking about getting his own place. Enter Erica's ex-dope head mama....she is going on about how Erica is above Scrappy and maybe she should dump him. This should be interesting. We won't really get to see what's up with either of them next week when Stevie J calls Erica a bitch (apparently a no-no).

So, Joseline took us through some dramatics. First, she confronted Karlie on trying to steal Stevie's time from her. See, Karlie went to Mimi to ask for Stevie's attention. Joseline blatantly violates all the sidechick rules and then gets mad when she's treated as such. Then, she used a public bathroom to take a private pregnancy test and reveal to her baby daddy, Stevie J, that she's knocked up! A friend of mine called her a "dollar store" version of Rihanna. What's your nickname for her?? The highlight of my night was when he told her that it was inappropriate for her to address him with her pregnancy problems. HA!! Side chicks always LOSE?!

'Til next time...


xoxo, Christina Rose
(Photo Source: www.facebook.com)
(Photo Source: www.vh1.com)

(Video Source: www.youtube.com) 

6 comments:

  1. Ya can say what ya want but Joseline running the show!!! She the reason you keep coming back every week. As for Rasheeda, apparently you gotta be a GRITS(girl raised in the south) to even know who she is. Someone need to tell her ghetto hood is not cute booboo. I had to adjust my screen when that low budget music video came on. Kandi should of throw her some change her way. Apparently money still not right cuz she gotta dress herself too and be the artist. *tears* Really??? I can't with these girls. Chrissy where you at?? LOL but I will def be back next week for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess it ain't a real show unless Chrissy is up in here?! NOT. We're not the biggest Rasheeda fans, but she is a GRIT so we ain't gonna be having too much of this bashing. Especially when there are worse candidates on this show. LOL @ the low budget/stylist comment. That was a HOT mess! Thanks for dropping in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This show should be called Love and Hot Mess.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous6/26/2012

    This show is ghetto fab for sure. It makes me want to take a grammar just to be sure that even with alzheimers and dementia setting in, I still never speak like that. Joseline sounds like a tard, Eric's mother has to be a recovering crackhead, and Rasheeda is an emotional wreck. Ladies, it takes more than bomb coochie to make a dude put a ring on it. Ya feel me!! Why does Stevie J look like the Kevin Hart character who's a thug but don't want to laugh. (Hu, hu, hu, you ain't funny cuz)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/27/2012

    put it on em make em wanna marry me!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete