6.19.2012

You don't want no problems!....Scrappy, you warned us years ago....

Well, well, well! "Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" proved to be everything I expected. It was embarrassing, pathetic, groupie-filled, and a show that managed to show everything wrong with the rap industry and ATL in one episode. To be honest, none of these women really left a strong or good impression with me. So, therefore, I still am unsure of some of their names. However, I'll do my best.

Well, Lil' Scrappy's baby mama is a cast member. Judging from their lifestyle, the money they get from the show will definitely help them pay a few bills. Scrappy is looking raggedy as hell! And he dated Diamond??? Wow......that floored me. It didn't shock me because I expected him to do better, but it shocked me because I didn't know he was blind. LMAO! She's the definition of ratchet! And his boo Erica looks like she's on her way to church all the time! Hell, that girl looks like she smells like prayer and Blue Magic hair grease! Hahaha! I'm just sad she's in this horrible soap opera that is the life of Lil' Scrappy. And his mom!!! Omg! She admitted to being on medication and chastised Erica for not showing her son enough love. Wait....has she seen her son?? He looks like a 13 yr old who hit a growth spurt and caught a case. Woman, stop. And her crackhead/madam tendencies were definitely peeped. Y'all know Scrappy can't afford that house she lives in, and I doubt she has seen a W-2 in years. Just saying.

Now, the chick whose man left her for the wig wearing groupie. Now, she has some demons. There's no way in hell I'd be loving a man who I know cheats on me and also just went off into the sunset with a cast member of mine. Where they do that at? ATL, good sir.

And K. Michelle. I want her to stop lying. I believed that dude used her money, but you can't make me believe she wasn't getting Louis bags galore while he was mismanaging funds. She's basic enough to not see the signs until the labels stop coming in. Now, she's on her way to Olivia-like oblivion. The wig-wearing girl Joseline or whoever she is will be right behind her, too!

Until next week, loves!

(Photo source: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/ybfchic/may%202012/610x360.jpg)

1 comment:

  1. Lil' Scrappy baby mama is boring but ghetto like the rest of them. She just as sorry. Nothing about her spells church she just whining bout picking up behind Diamond but she don't look any better. Hate or not Joseline will be on top even with her speech impediment.

    ReplyDelete