12.19.2011

So, Here's The Deal.....

I DON'T LIKE THIS NEW HEFFA MARLO!! What is her problem? She just walked into the show and is claiming she's the "Atlanta elite", but we just met yo' ass! Calm down, bitch! She was silent during the past two episodes now she's just coming out with guns blazing. I guess I can't expect more from a woman with a CRIMINAL HISTORY who thinks God signs PAYCHECKS AND REFILLS BANK ACCOUNTS! C'mon, Marlo. That God answer might work with 60 year old women, but not with this target audience. We are just looking at you like a hoe that's gonna go to church every Sunday so she can start the week anew....with A NEW John. And did she really have to expose Kandi as a "Big Momma" when she's dating the purple thing from McDonald's?? Lame. I bet Marlo smells like coconut and shea butter. Yeah, that's the smell of ghetto, and I smell it when I see her on my TV screen. Since I caught that bitch's scent, expect me to write about her in the most negative way possible! LOL

This episode shed even more light on Sheree' insecurities. I think her anger at Phaedra comes from the fact that she's broke and is ignorant of the law, so she misconstrued Phaedra saying they would be fine as a way of saying the process would be easy. Like catching a baller, legal matters are a process, Sheree. I had to put that into words that gold-diggers could understand. Overall, I was glad Phaedra severed ties with Sheree and offered her names of lawyers she thinks would be good for her case. Give those lessons in class, Phaedra!

I am really confused as to how Bravo thinks Kim's new spinoff will be a success. I find that Kroy guy boring. Her kids are obviously jaded and looking for normalcy wherever they can find it. Kim's self-involved so much so that you wonder if she lives on this planet. And that house! OMG! It was awful! Donatella Versace would have even said "HELLL NAWWWW!" after seeing that shiteous decor!

Bottom line: Cynthia needs to leave Peter. He is killing that marriage just by being himself: an asshole. Who wants their wife to fail?? And when her event was a success, he left before it was over! Personally, I would not allow any man to treat me that way. Cynthia should pack up her stuff, ask for all the money back that she helped put into Uptown and Bar One, then take her ass back to NYC. That's where she wants to be, and I want her off TV. We would all win with you in the Big Apple, Cyn! LOL

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT: CYNTHIA'S PARTY! That's where the previously mentioned Marlo drama took place. The events there were crazzzzyyyyyy and hilarious! First of all, Kim really was cringing when Kandi and Marlo were using the term "Big Poppa" to describe a man who is a sugar daddy. LOL! I think every season Kim wants us to reprogram ourselves and forget whatever the hell she did during a previous season. How dumb! How could we not remember Big Poppa?? Bitch, you made him a mystery man! That creates intrigue. If you don't want your life out there, DON'T TALK ABOUT. So, on that note, you know I died when Kim said "I heard she sleeps with wealthy men and they buy her things....who does that?" PURE COMEDY!!! Kim even left the party because they kept talking about Big Poppa! That's okay, Kim. We'll let you get mad for now, but when you start calling Poppa back after Kroy's money just ain't cuttin' it, you have to shut the hell up and own what you are (a gold-digging homewrecker) ON-AIR! That's the only way this viewer will forgive you and your convenient amnesia.

Until next Sunday!!!

(Photo source: http://static.poponthepop.com/images/gallery/marlo-hampton-is-cute_530x332.png)

No comments:

Post a Comment