12.07.2011

HOTlanta=HOT MESS!!


I am in awe of this week's "Real Housewives of Atlanta"! This is ridiculous! Cynthia can't read. Kandi is crying every two seconds. Peter is broke and letting his wife support him. But most of all, where did all of those ugly ass men come from? Charles Grant and Bob Whitfield look like big ass, overgrown, deformed crack babies! Is Bob cock-eyed?? Why are Charles' braids running from his forehead?? Inquiring minds wanna know!

I just had to put that out there before I actually discussed the show...lol....

First of all, Cynthia should never do anything related to public speaking! I completely understand where Phaedra was coming from when she said that. But at the event, did anyone peep how the guests were taken aback at the sight of Lawrence when he strolled in?! LMFAO!!

Sheree and Bob. There aren't enough words! Why is he so damn ugly?! She cannot say she didn't marry him for money. She dealt with ugly and thought her kids were her "insurance policy", but now she can't even get child support. Talk about wasting years of your life! LOL

Overall, I thought this episode was really boring, so let me get straight to the Charles Grant and NeNe rumored affair. It's obvious nothing happened between them. NeNe treats him like a woman who is scorned because she got rejected. So, I don't believe they were together. HOWEVER, she and Peter might have been together! LMAO! I'm not comfortable with their relationship. Cynthia better watch her man. Back to Charles: I find him to be an instigator. I don't understand why he would even care if NeNe greeted him or anyone else. Then, the fact that he pointed that out to everyone means he was trying to increase the tension in the room. I don't like when men act like little schoolgirls.

Highlight of the show: seeing that Peter's bar is in the ghetto and looks like a tacky living room at someone's house! LOL! He needed $40,000 for that mess of a space?! Those couches looked very Ikea, and I'm sure the rich people of Atlanta are not coming to a club on the wrong side of downtown. Stop reaching, Peter. Just sell beef patties on the side of the road. LMAO!

Anyway, guys, I'm sure I'll have more to say in my next post. Until then, get your child support and take cakes to everyone you've wronged! : D

(Photo source: http://entertainmentrundown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Nene-Leakes-Cynthia-Bailey-Marlo-Hampton-RHOA-Season-4-Viewing-Party-2-500x332.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment