10.07.2012

I'm Still Alive, I Promise!!

Hi, everyone!

It's Lexi. I know I've been MIA lately, but I've been working really hard on several things. That's the life of a young blogger these days, right??

So, just wanted to touch base with you all and QUICKLY update you with some thoughts and what to expect next from RFR!

First, I'm Team Teresa, y'all! Melissa and Kathy got on my nerves during last week's reunion (part 1). Plus, Caroline is a miserable geriatric, and Jacqueline needs to spend more time worrying about her family instead of Teresa. Why is it that she knows everything about Teresa's life?? Bored much, J?! Plus, Lauren is still fat. LAP-BAND was never something I thought highly off anyway because my mother had it and is still overweight....4 years later. So, expect Lauren to stay fat, people!

Also, I will be returning to blog about various reality news and RHOA, and expect to see an RFR Twitter account soon! Christina and I live far apart, but we love TV and you guys too much to not find another way to stay busy keeping you informed and entertained!

Oh! RFR has been around for a year as of this past July! Thanks for the love, guys! We appreciate it, and we hope to be around for many more years!

xoxoxoxo,

Lexi : )

No comments:

Post a Comment