1.28.2012

YOUSE Guys Betta Clean Up Your Crumbs!


Well, last Sunday's "Mob Wives" was very entertaining. So, here's where I stand with the ladies: Renee is still on my good side. Karen is kinda coming out of her shell this season, which I like. Drita is still talking about how much she fights but not backing it up. I like Drita, but c'mon! She needs to deck someone before her 15 minutes are up! Carla is still a filler. Womp womp. Ramona is a shit-stirrer, but she's just what this show needed! I like how no matter what she's loyal to her BFF, Karen. Big Ang...well, we'll call her a lady for right now.....she seems like she's been used her entire life. Big Ang is probably a bar maid for a bunch of mobsters who give her bars to run because they know she'll shut up as long as they buy her stuff. There is nothing about her that says "businesswoman" or "bartender"!

As for the show's events, I was tired of hearing Karen talk about pussy! Really, Karen??? I drop a few f-bombs myself and have a potty mouth, but a lady constantly saying "pussy" is just gross. Clean it up, girl! I felt like Renee cuz I wasn't prepared for Karen's Drita comments either!

Also, the trip to Big Ang's bar was a mess. We heard another story of how Drita used to fight. I'm tired of everyone cosigning Drita's stories when she's not wrecking anything on the show!

The whole Renee/Junior reunion is kinda cute because they've realized that they are the only two people on Earth who can tolerate each other's bullshit. It's kinda cute considering that they just put all of their mess out for the world, while 99% of other people in relationships hide theirs. Ha!

Ramona can't convince me that she had no idea her boyfriend was in the Mob or selling drugs. Listen, if these men live in Staten Island with no college degrees, chances are they're rolling in ILLEGAL dough. The things some women will look past for a little Louis Vuitton. Ramona, those LV bags can't carry your pride, sweetie. Just saying.

Also, this little dude Derek is getting on my nerves. I think he needs to step away from this show because he really is irrelevant. You broke up a Drita/Karen fight. Okay. We don't wanna see you anymore. We really just want to hear more about Drita's Lee drama or see another fight between her and Karen. Derek, you're voted off the island. Staten Island, that is.

But this week there were TWO best moments: 1. Big Ang telling her son that she's dating a man who just got out of jail for murder. He did 28 years for it! And they both agreed that that didn't make him a bad guy!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! And then this criminal is giving her a pomeranian puppy. Now, murderers buying dogs is funny, but a woman thinking a murderer is sweet for it is even funnier! ROTFLMAO!! Oh, Big Ang!! : D

2. RENEE AND THE CRUMBS!!!! How epic was that?!?!?!?! I mean, she actually scared the kids by telling them to shut up and acting so irrational. The look on Ramona's daughter's face was EPIC! LMAO!! I think it was even funnier that she got upset about them not empathizing with her over the crumbs. ROTFLMAO!! I swear, Renee is the star of this show! It's showing more this season than last!

Team Renee!!!! : )

Until Sunday....

(Photo source: http://www.avahtaylor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mob-wives-season-2-ep-4-540x405.jpg)


No comments:

Post a Comment